Position: Superintendent of Construction
Location: Delta Junction, AK
Pay Range: $130,000 and excellent benefits
Hours: 7.00am - 5.30pm Mon-Sat. 4 weeks on, 1 week off.
A highly successful, long-standing Alaskan construction firm is seeking an experienced can-do project superintendent. This is a permanent position, with housing and food stipend provided.
As the Construction Superintendent reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day needs of the project, The scope of duties includes but is not limited to; project safety, budgetary requirements, site reports and inspections, delegation of a union work force, and running and attending meetings.
Ideally, you are very much a hands-on superintendent, who will work "in the trenches" with crews, and be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with union crews and other managers.
This is a highly respected company, who take great care of their employees. To be considered, you must meet each of the listed qualifications. Please send your resume to us for review.
- Army Corps of Engineers experience essential
- Minimum 10 years experience in commercial construction
- Federal project experience essential
- Strong experience running union labor crews
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass homeland security background check
- Must have a clean driving record
- OSHA training certification
- Corps of engineers safety certification
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 per year
- Construction: 10 years (Required)
- Army Corps of Engineers: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance