Sheet Metal Technician, Sheet Metal Fabricator, Eng Tech, all levels
Sheet Metal Technician
Compliance Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced Sheet Metal Technician (all levels) and is accepting resumes for the following position located at U. S. Navy Webster Field in Saint Inigoes, Maryland.
When we say our people are our greatest asset, we really mean it. A career at Compliance Corporation means you are a problem solver and a trusted advisor as a member of our winning team. We are passionate about what we do and we provide exciting work opportunities. We offer competitive compensation, insurances (life, health, & disability), retirement planning, and we respect work-life balance.
- Position functions as an engineering technician with a background in sheet metal mechanics using a variety of metal types including aluminum and steel. Position performs assignments that are not completely standard or routine.· Applies engineering techniques, principals and precedents to design, develop and modify prototype mechanical systems and equipment in support of various electronic and communications systems.· Works with engineers to recommend design of chassis, fixtures and hardware components for new developmental systems.· Inspects repairs and modifies existing hardware systems undergoing retro-fit.· Conducts site surveys for the design and layout of mechanical fixtures, chassis and components to be installed aboard ship, in various mobile platforms or at land stations.· Acts as a consultant to solve various mechanical systems problems. Installs new or modified systems aboard ship, on various mobile platforms, or at ground stations. Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires five (5) years of experience in performing the foregoing functions.
1) High School Diploma or High School equivalency certification and
2) Completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced technical school curriculum or course of training in mechanics or engineering technology; or completion of at least twenty-four (24) semester hours of course of studies at an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific or technical curriculum.
- Candidates for the position must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
21617 S. Essex Drive, Suite 34
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Equal Opportunity Employer
(M/F/H/V) Please “no phone calls”
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Metal Fabrication: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location