This position is located in West Chester, PA.
CTDI is looking for an Electrical/Computer Engineer to join our corporate Engineering team out of our West Chester, PA headquarters. This position will be responsible for the designing of testing for back-haul data equipment (Cisco, Dell, Juniper) as well as Server Test Development. The selected candidate will develop industry-leading automated test systems for Motherboards, Servers, and Backhaul Switches (100G).
The candidate will work as part of a dynamic team of Mechanical, Software, and Robotics Engineers, in a fast-paced environment with an ever-changing set of businesses and facilities to support. This individual will have proven experience with Dell/Cisco/Ciena equipment. The candidate will be proficient in C#, JTAG, CLI and Unix/Linux programming, and will take ownership of the full development life cycle.
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K Match
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
Job Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-hour days
- B.S. Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years’ recent experience in Test Engineering & Test Development
- 3+ years of experience with a Cisco/Dell/Ciena based network (Preferred)
- Develop automated test and repair capabilities
- Analyze technical requirements and effort associated with test systems and products.
- Generate engineering documents, including schematics, diagnostics, flowcharts, and project status reports.
- Build, test, debug and develop C#, JTAG, CLI or LINUX applications.
- Clear, discriminatory approach to solving engineering problems.
- Understanding of motherboard architecture
- Understanding of analog, digital, and microprocessor circuits.
- Understanding of audio, video, and RF circuits is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level.
Indeed Hire and Communications Test Design are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Test Engineering & Test Development: 2 years (Required)
- Cisco/Dell/Ciena based network: 1 year (Preferred)