WOW Logistics is one of the fastest-growing companies in Wisconsin’s Fox Valley. In fact, we’ve grown 178+% in the past 7 years. What are we so good at?
We’re a nationally recognized leader in the third-party logistics (3PL) industry, with expertise in storing and handling food-grade products. Headquartered in Neenah, WI, we’re one of the world’s largest private purchasers of dairy products, and we’ve extended this program into paper and other inventory items. We also offer build-to-suit services, transportation management, contract operations, and a variety of other value-added services.
That’s the big picture. For you, our day-to-day company transparency and unified culture makes working here special. With customer satisfaction being the ultimate goal, we work hard in a team-focused environment with high ethics and enthusiasm. You’re invited to earn your job every day and enjoy the rewards of great performance.
We truly put a premium on our people—their benefits, happiness, and safety—as well as people within the communities we serve through the WOW—We Care Charity.
- LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out of pocket
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid vacation
- Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- FLEX spending
- FREE onsite health clinic (located at Corporate office)
- Modern office environment (Corporate)
WOW Logistics is now hiring for an Infrastructure Engineer!
WOW Logistics is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join our infrastructure team to design, coordinate, and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years' previous experience providing networking, server, and platform integration.
- Support warehouse I/T related problems with a service-oriented mindset
- Ability to plan, deploy, and troubleshoot wired/wireless networks and infrastructure
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Create/Maintain infrastructure documentation
- Strategic planning ability to develop IT plans for expansion
- Wifi/Access Points
- Cisco & HP switches
- Minimum of 5 years in IT infrastructure experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related area, or equivalent experience
- Datacenter equipment knowledge (firewalls, core switches, hosts, and storage)
- Experience configuring/troubleshooting routers, switches, wired & wireless infrastructures. VLan, multi-subnet planning, and routing
Apply online! at www.wowlogistics.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Infrastructure: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement