- Evaluate current manufacturing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve quality, productivity, safety and reduce costs.
- Work closely with manufacturing and engineering personnel to review product designs and /or enhancements for manufacturability
- Troubleshoot production floor issues in an effective and timely manner
- Be aware of current and emerging technologies and manufacturing practices and apply as appropriate to increase efficiencies.
- General BOM and routing maintenance as necessary.
- Create concept drawings as described by Sales Manager
- Model machinery per Sales and customer PO’s. Work with customers for details needed.- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering/Technology required.
- Lean or Six Sigma training or certification a plus.
- 3 - 7 years of relevant experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of typical fabrication manufacturing processes and equipment including MiG Welding, -Plasma/Waterjet, Press Brakes, Saws, Power Rollers, Lathes and other basic shop equipment
- Ability to read, interpret and create blueprints.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor; familiar with Inventor Vault.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Excellent mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent attention and respect for detail.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General working knowledge and understanding of MRP software and systems.
- Proven professional qualities including strong initiative, integrity, communication and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to coach and train others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing Engineering: 3 years (Required)