- Job Responsibilities:
- Customarily and regularly facilitates release planning meetings with key stakeholders identifying proper sequencing of release packages.
- Identifies and ensures that issues and risks are understood and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
- Defines and documents the recommendations of each release and / or change to production, including release scope, schedule, deliverables, and roll back plan.
- Reviews release recommendations with key stakeholders.
- Maintains product release management schedule.
- Documents, updates, and communicates all release changes in release notes, published to both the internal team and the client.
- Collects data and information pertaining to the release, including change management activities such as attending CABs and deployment planning meetings.
- Responsible for release coordination and communication during and after deployment.
- Creates requests for change (RFC to production) and obtains appropriate approvals.
- Responsible for verifying capture of stakeholder acceptance/signoff on deliverables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred or equivalent work experience in release coordination and/or project management.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience in the software development or IT industry.
- Hands-on knowledge of continuous build, release, and deployment systems methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery framework and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in SCM (Software Configuration Management) and build process
Nice to have
Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, or Jenkins
Job Type: Full-time