Trovata is the first modern end-to-end fintech platform that helps companies manage their cash flow. We’re pioneering open banking (direct APIs) for mid-market and enterprise companies to automate cash positions, cash flow analysis, and cash forecasting.
Our solution was developed by a longtime CFO who knew there had to be a better way, and is engineered by experienced software developers from Capital One. We closed our $20M Series A round in January of 2021 and have top--tier partners
We believe the way corporations interact with their finances will drastically change in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and user experience finance teams need to transform their businesses for the challenges of tomorrow. Today we currently deliver an industry-leading user experience and set of functionality to our customers inclusive of class-leading natural language search, comprehensive analytics products, machine learning driven forecasting, and more all while connecting to the top banks in the world.
This role will be the beginning of a new effort to level-up the quality of our already great products. As we scale to a larger engineering footprint we’re looking for someone who has an eye for detail and great ideas around process to help us ensure we can keep building Trovata with the quality our customers expect.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve a better customer experience
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Support Automated Testing efforts throughout the product
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
- professional software engineering: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote