Seeking a Senior Engineer with experience providing technical engineering design and construction management services to join the Ecompex team. Help provide a full range of Engineering Project Management Support to the 366th Civil Engineer Squadron (CES) to strengthen Mountain Home Air Force Base (MHAFB) sustainable infrastructure.
Responsible for all facets of Project Management and Project Development. Overall project management includes support for Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration, Modernization Design and management of Real Property Records and Inspections.
- Manage cradle to grave project planning, design, construction management, and closeout support phases for multi-discipline, minor and complex projects involving utilities, airfield pavements, and facility structures including hangars, technical facilities, water and waste water treatment facilities, aircraft operations and maintenance facilities; and office facilities.
- Develop requirements based on customer input as well as compliance with Air Force guidance; contract development; review, and management of Architecture & Engineering plans, designs and specifications, maintainability reviews.
- Prepare detailed Government Cost Estimate preparation, technical evaluations and reviews, project statement of work, statement of objectives or statement of need (SOW/SOO/SON) preparation; assist in advocating for project funding and prioritization.
- Develop all project requirements to comply with current Federal, State, Local, Air Force, HQ ACC, AFRC, AFCEC and BAFB engineering plans and specifications criteria Unified Facility Criteria (UFC), International Building Code, National Fire Protection Association (UFC, IBC, NFPA) and standard commercial practices.
- Assess validity, feasibility, and impacts (economic, environmental, etc.) of short- and long-range plans, projects, and base development actions, and integrating with overall installation plans, making recommendations to the Government.
- Evaluate and recommend programs and development plans for new construction, renovation, and improvements of real property facilities, including utility systems.
- Coordinate construction activities between customer/user (Fire Protection, Safety, Bio-Environmental Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communications Squadron, Contracting, Security, Operations, and Engineering); Ensures all applicable permits are requested and approved.
- Conduct construction inspection, and related services necessary to support the execution of assigned projects.
- Manage schedules, support project level meetings, database support, and budget submittals.
- Prepare presentations including renderings, storyboards, slideshows, handouts, models and briefings, as required.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert non-voting team member supporting contract proposal evaluation; coordinate Pre-Proposal site visits, responding to Request for Information, and providing technical evaluation of resulting proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited university or college.
- Eight (8) years of applicable Engineering or Construction Management experience.
- Experience with Environmental Compliance (NEPA, Permits, Hazardous Materials, Hazardous Wastes, Recycling, Historical Protection, and others).
- Experience developing estimates using RS Means.
- Familiarity with Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) guidance documents.
- Experience with MILCON projects desirable.
Relocation provided: No.
Ecompex, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 8 years (Required)
- Do you possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited university or college?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative