Fast paced growing manufacturing company looking for quick learning, self-starters in search of machinists of all levels!
Fox Valley Tool & Die, Inc. was founded in 1966 with a primary focus in the design and building of compound and progressive dies for the lawn & garden industry. With the introduction of CNC machining in the early 1970's, we have also evolved into a precision job shop that supplies critical machined components for a range of customers, from Fortune 100 companies to local paper mills.
The greatest strength of Fox Valley Tool & Die, Inc. is our people. Yes, we do have an extensive array of state of the art, high tech, computerized machinery, but as anyone who has ever cut chips will tell you, "the machine is only as good as the person behind the wheel!" We have high expectations of our people, as they are active participants in the total process.
We are looking for Machinists of all experience levels that can (will consider entry-level with mechanical background and enthusiasm to learn):
- Setup, program, and run computerized machines
- Review electronic/written blueprints or specifications for a job
- Calculate where and how to machine part
- Ability to work with several different materials such as, aluminum, steel, plastic, etc.
- Complete in-process inspection of parts against blueprints and specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Capable of lifting at least 20 lbs.
- Support the company’s quality policy through compliance with the quality management system requirements
Fox Valley Tool & Die Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes (but not limited to):
- 3 plan options for Health Insurance (low deductible and two high deductible plans)
- Health Savings Account Contribution or Flex Spending
- Company paid dental insurance
- Life Insurance and an excellent 401k program
- Great work/life balance and competitive wages
Please apply below today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- cnc programming: 1 year (Preferred)