Prepare projects for production and communicate actively and efficiently with the production team to ensure quality manufacturing.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
- Understanding of materials, hardware, and construction methods.
- Understanding of nested CNC controlled router work.
- Must have ability to work in 2D AutoCAD for preparation of production drawings per understanding of architectural blueprints.
- Generate cut lists using Cabinet Vision and from AutoCAD.
- Compile material and hardware lists for review and coordination with the Purchasing Coordinator.
- Create BOM, traveler, assembly drawings and work instructions.
- Ensure strict adherence to specifications, material types, etc.
- Update schedules and assignments to meet production deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required with Bachelor's or associate's degree in project management, drafting, design or related degree, preferred.
- 5 years minimum of commercial and/or residential engineering experience.
- Knowledge of cabinetry, box construction, solid wood joinery, carpentry and veneer work, required.
- Experience using AutoCAD software required.
- Cabinet Vision, Alphacam, Tradesoft or related software, preferred.
- Organized, responsible, enthusiastic, and timely with a strong work ethic, desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining the up-most standards in quality and craftsmanship is a must.
- Must be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external sources (i.e. employees, clients, designers, architects, etc.)
- AWI, Wood Institute, PMI certifications move to the front of the list.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location