C# .NET Software Developer – Remote
We started Developing web-based Patient Engagement Software Products back in 2010, and since then, have become the industry leader in the Patient Engagement market space; delivering our software solutions to EHR vendors, hospitals, health systems, and physician practices across the USA. Taken all together, our work is currently helping more than 50 million patients have a better Healthcare experience. InteliChart’s sole focus is the patient; we give patients the tools they want so they can take an active role in their own healthcare while enabling physicians to effectively engage with their patients and encourage behaviors that lead to healthy outcomes.
Does the idea of making a positive impact on the lives of tens of millions of people appeal to you? Are you driven to apply your skill set in an environment that gives you the space to do your thing in the collective pursuit of excellence? If that’s you, come join us!
We Offer Great Benefits!
- Medical insurance is 100% company-paid for all eligible employees.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Excellent dental and vision coverage.
- Health Savings Account/Flex Spending Account.
- Free virtual healthcare for you and your family.
- Retirement plan with company match.
- Remote Work – All positions are fully remote.
- Quarterly/Random company fun activities and events.
- Business partnerships that provide generous employee discounts.
- Free discount warehouse club membership of your choice.
- And much more!
As a C# developer in this agile environment, you will be developing new generations of our patient engagement solutions. The successful candidate will be able to understand and implement the requirements in user stories; develop unit-tested C#, MVC, Web Service API, and SQL solutions (as applicable) that meet the acceptance criteria in user stories. You will also possess excellent troubleshooting skills as required to identify and resolve bugs and client issues that arise from time to time.
In addition to the requisite technical skills, we are looking for a developer that demonstrates good cognitive and communication skills and enjoys working with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Support, and Development-Partners as required.
- Experienced Full Stack C# Developer with demonstrated MVC, SQL, and Web-Service/JSON experience
- C# .Net experience essential
- MVC experience beneficial
- SQL experience beneficial
- Restful API experience using JSON is an advantage, both implementing and consuming restful APIs.
- Healthcare software development experience not required but would differentiate the right Candidate
- Proven Problem Solving ability
- Demonstrable Critical thinking
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Strong Initiative
- Experience with TFS (Azure Dev-ops) preferred
Personal Traits Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Culturally aware, including a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff in a professional manner.
- Persuasive communicator, able to clearly and confidently articulate an opinion.
- Self-starter and a strong team player who is flexible with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, multi-task, and realign priorities as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year