Plant Engineer - Texas Plants@ Ft. Worth, TX
Terms of Hire:
$ 110,000–$115,000 /YR+ Benefits.
Responsible for the maintenance, planning, repairs and improvement of all equipment, buildings, and grounds at the plant, including installation of all equipment in accordance with company, industry and customer specifications at minimum cost and optimum efficiency.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures all employees are professionally trained and aware of potential safety and health risks in compliance with Client's Health and Safety requirements, OSHA guidelines and GMP sanitation procedures.
- Fully involved with Plant Management Team. Provides technical input, solutions, and options on improving productivity, efficiencies, and documented product quality for all Blowmold and Injection Mold production.
- Ability to drive Continuous Improvement throughout the plant.
- Establish priorities for the maintenance department to ensure the effective utilization of all available resources.
- Responsible for tracking expenditures and labor costs to ensure compliance within company guidelines.
- Recommend and implement programs to eliminate identified problems, improve labor utilization, upgrade facilities, and reduce costs.
- Seek bids for construction, alteration or installation of work as required. Recommends contractors based on cost, workmanship, and completion dates. Administers such contracts, and coordinates work performed to ensure company expectations are met.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, improvement, and compliance of preventative maintenance programs. Ensures repair work is documented.
- Supervises direct reports to insure a motivated and skilled workforce. Assess skills and reviews recommendations by leadership direct reports to ensure department personnel are technically competent to perform job duties.
- Maintains current layout of buildings and grounds.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local safety and health, environmental, building and fire ordinances and standards including but not limited to lockout / tagout, hazardous communication, machine guarding and waste disposal.
- Full time member of the Plant Safety Committee.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the facilities heating, air conditioning, electrical and compressed air systems.
- Follows and adheres to all Food Safety requirements within the plant. Has the authority to stop production due to quality issues.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
. You Will Enjoy:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. High speed/volume production experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of supervisory experience with direct reports.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and customer needs.
- Ability to work under pressure and interact with others.
- Ability to meet / exceed deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate quickly and effectively with all members of the shift and management. Must be capable of managing and training all shift personnel on an on-going basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in electronic data-entry
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.