DCGS-A System Engineer
This position will support acquiring software and systems engineering and interoperability engineering technical services to support Communications Electronic Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC), Intelligence Electronic Warfare Signals Division (IEWSD) in their Post Deployment Software Sustainment (PDSS) and Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) mission for worldwide customers, including: Program Executive Officers and their Project Managers and Project Directors, Headquarters Department of the Army and its components, and other Department of Defense elements. CECOM SEC IEWSD supports several Programs of Record with all aspects of software sustainment services and in the future will support additional new programs.
The position may require performing services at a contractor off-site facility or at a duty station at a designated U.S. Government facility or other designated facilities (on-site) within the Continental U.S. (CONUS).
The DCGS-A System Engineer will be responsible for:
· Providing knowledge, skills and abilities in a wide range of System Engineering activities.
· Providing System Engineering knowledge, skills and abilities with system requirements, design, analysis, risks and quality.
· Interacting with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, software requirements and design.
· Providing System Engineering knowledge, skills and abilities to various testing strategies, techniques and methodologies.
· Knowledge, skills and abilities for solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
· Providing System Engineering documentation support (i.e. System Engineering Plan, Engineering artifacts, contract artifacts, traceability, manuals)
· BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
· Job Experience Required Years of Experience:
o System Engineer Intermediate: Minimum of 2 years within the last 4 years of applicable experience.
o System Engineer Journeyman: Minimum of 3 years within the last 5 years of applicable experience.
o System Engineer Senior Minimum of 5 years within the last 8 years of applicable experience.
· Active TS/SCI Clearance
· Support system test planning development, design, execution, engineering evaluation & analysis and reporting.
· Applied experience with requirements & traceability analysis, functional design, integration, interoperability and testing
· Degree in System Engineering or an emphasis in System Engineering
· Knowledge, skills and experience with developing software for DoD Intelligence & Reconnaissance programs
· Possess strong communication and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of DCGS-A
· Proficient with MS Office
CyOne is a company built from the ground up which is focused on the future with an emphasis on innovation, support & design excellence. Its’ core values include:
CyOne is comprised of a team of highly experienced, trained, and motivated cyber security specialists, software development engineers, intelligence analysts, and technological consultants. The knowledge and experience of our teams spans across multiple intelligence and engineering domains within DoD.
Our team’s in-depth understanding of customer requirements allows our expert systems engineers and software developers to successfully transform requirements and software prototypes into mature capability sets and solutions that are consistently well-received and adopted solutions by our customers.
By being at the “tip of the spear” our team is able to help assess our customer’s applicable needs and assist with defining their processes. This enables our team of experts to successfully forecast, design, and engineer future capability requirements to support global DoD operations amongst our customer base.
Job Type: Full-time
- systems engineer: 5 years (Required)
- TS/SCI clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off