Supports electrical testing, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
Converts and inputs customer documentation/requirements to Segue Format for manufacturing.
Manages customer revision changes within Segue systems; processes Segue ECOs.
Develops quotations in support of Customer Service and Sales.
Supports Sales with costed BOM’s.
Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods, creating fixtures, testing finished products and process capabilities, and establishing standards.
Evaluate and suggest recommendations on manufacturing quality control processes, types of manufacturing methods to be adopted, lists of processed to be followed, tooling and suggest fixtures.
Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
The ideal candidate possesses both a high level of technical expertise and an innate passion to build. You will play a critical role in creating and refining processes in order to improve manufacturing, safety, and productivity.
· Prepares communications to keep senior management and project stakeholders apprised of project status
· Supports electrical testing, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
· Develops manufacturing documentation / requirements for customer NPI builds.
· Manages customer revision changes within Segue systems; processes Segue ECOs
· Develops detailed cost analysis evaluating labor and custom tooling for quotations in support of Customer Service and Sales
· DFM and DFT analysis on all NPI and production builds
· Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods, creating fixtures, testing finished products and process capabilities, and establishing standards.
· Evaluate and suggest recommendations on manufacturing quality control processes, types of manufacturing methods to be adopted, and tooling and suggest fixtures.
· Reviews product Cad layouts and detail drawings for manufacturability during NPI builds.
· Follows and maintains ISO-9001 and ISO-13485 processes & documentation within Engineering and Manufacturing environment.
· Develops and implements assembly, test, packaging and inspection procedures.
· Interfaces with suppliers and customers on technical issues and corrective actions
· Participates in continuous improvement process
· Participates in sales activities and support with new/existing customers in the factory and field
· Identifies and orders tools and equipment to support NPI activities
· Interfaces with Segue-Xiamen on product NPI builds, quotations and manufacturing issues
· Trains company employees on manufacturing and ISO procedures as required
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in either Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
· At least 3-5 years' of product manufacturing experience
· Background in electro/mechanical manufacturing and testing, diagnostics, and root cause analysis
· Ability to read & understand electrical schematics and mechanical detail drawings
· Advanced Computer knowledge: MS Office Suite; Project, CAD Software, PLM and ERP. SolidWorks experience desired
· Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to train and instruct others
· Mid-level mechanical and electrical design skills
Interpersonal and team building skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Manufacturing Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Only full-time employees eligible