We are an electric utility seeking an electrical engineer to focus on system protection (protection and controls) of our high voltage transmission system.
Our Transmission Engineering Department is seeking an individual who has a passion for working with all aspects of system protection. We will consider all levels of electrical engineering ranging from Engineer I to Senior Engineer.
- Expand your knowledge while furthering your career in a generation and transmission utility.
- Enjoy the welcoming, friendly atmosphere.
- Enjoy the capability to go home for lunch.
- Enjoy the wonderful benefits Sunflower has to offer.
Perform professional engineering work to evaluate the transmission and substation facilities technical requirements as well as maintenance practices and procedures implications. Provide appropriate support to achieve the lowest cost and most reliable and environmentally sound electric transmission and substation infrastructure possible.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited institution.
- Engineering industry experience varies dependent upon the engineering level (I-Senior).
Refer to the Responsibility Outline for a complete list of qualifications.
- Transmission Engineer I
- Transmission Engineer II
- Senior Transmission Engineer
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.