Provides engineering analysis and evaluation of complex technical manufacturing problems, and provides the support needed to improve quality, productivity, and safety. Works closely with contractors, vendors, plant and corporate staff, and production and maintenance team members to improve existing capabilities and develop new ones.
B.S. Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline with 1-2 years of manufacturing work experience. Well-developed verbal, written, problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills. Proficiency in PLC programming and CAD. Ability to create machine control programs from scratch. Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical failures.
Prior engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of Robotics, Servo Systems and all aspects of industrial electronics. Familiarity with mechanical systems.
1) Evaluate and manage capital and kaizen projects in a time-critical environment.
2) Provide analysis, evaluation and review of problems regarding automation, advanced methods
and equipment, material handling, layout and material flow.
3) Provide alternative solutions to anticipated or actual technical and/or business related
4) Develop safeguards and improve team member safety through process improvements.
5) Provide training to production and maintenance team members.
6) Provide trouble-shooting assistance to production and maintenance team members.
7) Develop new equipment specifications and requirements.
8) Design new equipment or redesign existing equipment, and coordinate its fabrication,
assembly, installation, and startup.
Job Type: Full-time