Millennium Precision is seeking responsible full-time team members in our manufacturing operations. We offer 100% company paid health and dental benefits, company matched retirement plan, and paid holidays and vacation time.
Responsible for set-up (including programming if needed) and/or manufacturing (production) of part to the supplied customer print to achieve total print compliance. The development of optimal and efficient operation of equipment to achieve customer and company objectives.
- Experience with Citizen CNC Swiss Machines required and Mitsubishi controls.
- Knowledge of advanced set up, machine speeds and feeds for materials and tools.
- Ability to lead a team of operators who require technical assistance and to know what operators are doing at all times.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineer Tech to optimize tooling, reduce scrap and improve efficiency.
- Experience with the selection and use of the measuring tools required to inspect product.
- Must be able to work independently, but demonstrate the ability to work productively in a team environment.
- To be responsible for good, quality parts from his/her team of operators. Quality, no exceptions, builds it right the first time and does not deviate from the process.
- Adhere to company policies and escalate nonconformance to your supervisor.
- Ensure team of operators are doing due diligence with in-process inspection reports.
- Ability to cross-train your team of operators to allow for flexibility.
- Familiar with ISO requirements and understand company’s quality management system and utilizing it.
- Ensure all tools, measuring devices, etc. used to verify customer parts compliance are calibrated and fit for service.
- Organization skills key to managing multiple tasks and being successful.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Positive morale, which is very important to a team leader.
- Shows ownership. Take it and run with it. Enjoy it!
- Minimum Requirements: HS Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Two-year certificate in machine trades.
- Required: Experience in CNC Swiss machining and set-up
- Required: One-year experience guiding a team of individuals
Benefits Package Includes:
Company Paid Medical Insurance - 100 % (BCBS – NE)
Company Paid Dental Insurance - 100 % (Delta Dental)
Company Matched retirement plan
Paid Vacations/Sick time
Tool Purchase Program
Clean, Safe, Enjoyable place to work!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Swiss CNC Machining: 2 years (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible