Blew & Associates, PA is an established national Engineering and Land Surveying firm that has been offering design and land surveying services for over
130 years and is seeking Civil Engineers / Civil Engineer Interns / Engineer
Technicians. Top candidates will possess 2+ years of post-college experience,
have dependable track records, and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Develop complete sets of site development projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D including
site, utility, erosion and sediment control, grading/drainage plans.
- Evaluate surveys, field notes, maps, aerial photographs, and other materials to identify potential project constraints and the best approach in developing and completing projects on time and on budget.
- Complete drainage calculations for storm sewer design, hydraulic systems, detention
ponds, water quality measures, etc.
- Independently address and correct redlines and plan revisions.
- Research and review ordinances, technical reports, municipal, state, and federal codes
to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with city, county, and state entities to ensure all requirements are met.
- Collaborate with project managers and design staff to provide status updates, discuss
challenges, and address plan revisions.
- Attend planning meetings if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, landscape architecture, or equivalent training/experience depending on position applying for.
- Thorough understanding of Civil 3D/AutoCAD
- Knowledge of HEC-RAS is a plus.
- Capable of using Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of hydrology and hydraulics to put together drainage reports.
- Must be able to work individually and with teams.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of professionals clearly and effectively, including colleagues and clients.
- Punctual with project deadlines.
- Ability to project manage.
- Willingness to learn new skills and products.
- At least two years of relevant CAD design experience strongly preferred.
- Willingness to relocate to Arkansas if necessary.
BLEW & ASSOCIATES BENEFITS:
- 401(k) matching program: Blew & Associates Company Match 100% of your deferrals up to 3% of your compensation; plus 50% of your deferrals over 3% but that do not exceed 5% of your compensation.
- Blew & Associates pays 100% of Employee’s Health benefits- Medical, Dental & Vision (with optional family / dependent enrollment paid by employee at group rate)
- Per Diem for any overnight stay.
- Holiday Pay & Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Overtime incentives and bonuses based on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place