Personalizedimmunotherapies are the future of the fight against cancer, and IsoPlexis(www.isoplexis.com) is Making the Difference in enabling the lofty goal ofemploying immunotherapies to combat our toughest diseases. Our integratedsystems, named #1 Innovation by Scientist Magazine & World-Leading Designby Red Dot, are changing cancer research by connecting biological readouts towhat is actually happening in patients. Our game changing hardwaretechnologies, originally from Cal Tech and Yale, combined with our nextgeneration software and data visualizations, are powered by our amazing R&Dteam and used throughout the world. We work with a growing list of leadingresearchers who are publishing findings that connect our readouts to what istruly happening in patients, and that excites & drives all of us to domore! If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences andhealthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects,give us a call. Our fast growing, 90+ person team has a sense of integrity,energy, and urgency to ‘make things happen’ in our collective careers and inthe broader world, and we look forward to talking.
This position is in our Serviceand Support group. This small, dynamic team provides installation, technicalsupport and repair services. Travel is required as we visit our customers,install their new instruments, and provide on-site preventative maintenance andrepair. International travel may be required.
· Ability to install,repair, upgrade and maintain sophisticated scientific equipment.
· Ability to troubleshootcomplex technical problems.
· Ability to managemultiple tasks, stay organized and be self-directed.
· Excellentcommunication skills both written and verbal.
· Good peopleskills with the ability to listen and provide excellent customer service.
· BS inElectro-Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering Technology with a good GPA
· Good computerskills.
· Good drivingrecord.
· Good fine motorskills and ability to use small tools.
· Ability to travelup to 75%. Travels as required for thepurposes of performing installation or service activities at customer sites orbackfilling for other Service Engineers.
ISOPLEXIS is only consideringapplicants who have valid authorization to work in the U.S., in this position,for the Company. ISOPLEXIS does not sponsor employment-based visas for thisposition
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- troubleshooting complex equipment: 2 years (Required)