A-1 National Fire Co a member of Summit Companies is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry. We are currently seeking a Fire Sprinkler Designer/Engineer to join our team in our Oklahoma City office.
Join an industry leader in pay and benefits.
Design fire sprinkler systems with the use of AutoCAD or sprinkler design software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Hydracad, Autosprink, hydratec and calculation programs
- Have or obtain NICET level certification
- Review contract drawings, specifications, and contract documents
- Prepare working fire sprinkler shop drawings
- Knowledge of codes, standards and materials and methods of fire sprinklers
- Coordination with other trades
- Produce submittals and shop drawings to contractors
- List jobs for material order and fabrication
- On-site surveys
- Water flow tests
- Attend job meetings
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer knowledge
Will also consider training and help obtain required certification to the candidate with the right qualifications.
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Sprinkler Designer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply