Senior Product Software Engineer
Hey!! - Welcome to http://topazlabs.com/!!! We create AI-powered desktop software that solves photographers' biggest problems. Think one-click noise reduction, super-simple masking, and pixel-perfect image upscaling. Our products get used by tens of thousands of paid customers every day, ranging from amateur photographers to major Hollywood movie studios. Check out the new VideoAI update and more on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Nnbn1H0Ok&feature=youtu.be
Why Join Topaz Labs?
- We were first to use deep learning to improve photo quality and remain at the cutting edge of the field (covered in Fast Company, The Verge, Engadget, Mashable, BBC, etc)
- Massive company growth and opportunity for impact (+2-2.5x year over year, $15MM+ Annually)
- Complete ownership of your product. You get to decide how problems are solved
- Make an outsized impact with a small but talented team of 18 people who are at the forefront of their fields
We are looking for a Senior Product Software Engineer to lead implementation for one of our core products. In this high-impact role, you'll work with our artificial intelligence team to design and build great products.
- Own one of our core AI-powered products
- Understand our customer needs to plan and implement features to create an exceptional user experience
- Set product direction for product team (AI Research Engineer and Support Specialist)
- Become an expert in one or more technical areas (plugins, third party libraries, deployment, testing, QA, etc)
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ Years of Professional Software Dev Experience(C++ or JS is a plus)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and be effective in new technologies
- Understanding of what makes beautiful and effective UX/UI
- Self-driven with passion for high quality customer-centric software delivery
- Take charge mentality
- Experience in using the Qt Framework (C++ and QML) for desktop applications
- Experience in image/video processing
- Product management experience
- Knowledge of photography basics
- Customer-facing experience
More about the role:
This is a Senior level role for someone interested in working with a high degree of impact and autonomy. The top "soft skills" we're looking for in this role are shipping mentality and work ethic, followed by grit and intellectual humility.
We are a small but mighty team of experts in our respective fields from all over the world that have found a place to band together to do remarkable things. Come join us!!! We’re also proud to offer performance bonus + profit sharing programs, 100% employee healthcare coverage, 15 days annual PTO, paid holidays, and 401k matching.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
During COVID everyone is working remotely but we want everyone on-site in Addison outside of Dallas after COVID is over.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19