JJID a well-respected Delaware construction firm is searching for a Licensed Professional Engineer with project management experience.
Legacy. Hard Work. Integrity. Core Values that influence every aspect of our business. From breaking first ground on a new project to walking a completed project with a client — these values are in everything we do. Join our Team on an exciting Heavy Civil Project in the DelMarVA market.
JJID offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
- Lead a project team consisting of Project Manager, Superintendents, and field personnel involved in the construction and management of Projects ranging in size from 5,000,000 to 20,000,000.
- Work on challenging assignments that include investigating, trouble-shooting, and solving a wide variety of engineering and construction related issues.
- Lead project team in the coordination of detailed implementation, management, and construction of heavy civil projects.
- Prepare, review and/or approve proposals, contracts or cost estimates.
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with owners, state contracting agencies, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Coordinate construction activities to ensure construction, installation, and operations will comply with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
- Interface with vendors to prepare materials and equipment purchase specifications for client recommendations.
- Research available equipment and proven pre-engineered systems to utilize for the execution of required project completions.
- Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements.
- Perform independent reviews of work performed by others including calculations and drawing preparation.
Qualifications: * Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree required. * Professional Engineering License in DE with the ability to get reciprocity in other states as required. * Minimum of 5+ years of experience. * Minimum of 2+ years of project management experience.
Essential Skills: * Proficiency in AutoCAD * Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. * Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
Additional required skills and experience: * Construction experience.
Pay Commensurate with Experience and Abilities
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by JJID
JJID is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Delaware Professional Engineer (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan