Shreveport manufacturing facility is searching for a Procurement Specialist. Degree is NOT required. Experience is highly valued.
- Review of production schedules so that a one-of-a-kind product is produced with maximum efficiency.
- Analyze engineering specifications and process flows to better understand the methods that are used in production.
- Analyze costs in order to plan financially.
- Develop management control systems.
- Devise quality control procedures to resolve problems and minimize costs.
- Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects.
- Overall, develop a focus about how to get the process done most efficiently, balancing all factors such as time, number of workers, available technology, achieving end product with no errors, worker safety, environmental concerns, and cost.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- industrial: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift