ThermaSol, a luxury product manufacturer located in Round Rock, TX has an immediate opening for a “Sales Developer” responsible for sales support of all ThermaSol products.
- Proficiency in the ThermaSol offering; product applications, installation, technical info.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with current customers, trade community, developers, architect/design firms.
- Schedule and present on camera product training's in our showroom.
- Influence and drive ThermaSol products through consultations scheduled through our website.
- Maintain trade/customer database.
- Assist ThermaSol Field Reps with their inquiries: stock checks, lead times, literature requests, order entry, etc.
- Ensure timely follow-up on all sales leads while providing customer service commensurate with luxury industry expectations.
- Assist with sales efforts and additional projects at the direction of Director of Business Development
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Sales Experience Preferred
· Ability to speak effectively on camera and in front of an audience
· Professional telephone etiquette
· Ability to work in a team environment; assertive, persuasive, and diplomatic
· Ability to prioritize and organize a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to analyze information and develop recommendations to present to leadership
· Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Docs; preferred
· ERP software experience; preferred
· Customer contact software experience; preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
Company's Facebook page: