Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) has a client in the Bowling Green, KY area seeking a Controls Engineer. **1st Shift
- Responsible for developing and training all maintenance employees and assisting and supporting the maintenance team in troubleshooting and area improvements
- Provides technical support for controls systems during the introduction of new equipment
- Supervises the assembly and installation as well as assemble and installs new equipment and is able to make modifications to existing equipment as requested
- Must have a working knowledge of Fanuc & Motoman Robots
- Must have a working knowledge of Siemens or Allen Bradley PLCs
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)