*LOOKING FOR A FIELD ENGINEER WITH EXPERIENCE IN WIND AND SOLAR*
*EIT OR COLORADO PE PREFERRED*
Currently looking for a Field Engineer in the Westminster, CO area with experience in WIND AND SOLAR! If you have experience in the construction of wind, solar, energy storage, and power delivery, please APPLY TODAY!!!
- Operate unmanned aerial systems (drones) to obtain aerial imagery and project data.
- Utilize advanced GPS equipment to locate and map objects and utilities in the field.
- Utilize iPads to collect data via a cloud based data collection platform.
- Operate utility terrain vehicles (UTVs) in a safe manner while performing field work.
- Perform load tests on installed solar foundation piles across the US.
- Support data processing and reporting associated with project field work.
- Collaborate with engineering and construction personnel to develop and implement innovative and effective solutions.
- Communicate directly with clients, engineers, contractors, and third parties involved with Westwood’s projects.
- Work closely with construction teams to ensure that work is done in accordance with engineering details, specifications, and permits.
- Review construction documents and confirm they are adequate, followed, and filed for the necessary construction activities.
- Perform periodic inspection of wind and solar equipment and review contractor or manufacture inspection documentation.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Strong background in leading and promoting safe work environments.
- Experience with wind and solar construction and/or engineering is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license with a favorable driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong aptitude in the use of technology.
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to solve complex challenges as they arise.
- An interest and/or passion for energy related infrastructure, in particular wind and solar generation.
- Willingness to work onsite in variable weather conditions for extended duration. Projects may be anywhere within the US and onsite duration may range from weeks to months.
- Food and lodging allowances to be provided.
- For extended duration projects, travel home to be provided in accordance with company policies.
If you have experience in the wind and solar industry as a Field Engineer, APPLY TODAY!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Renewable Energy: 4 years (Preferred)
- Westminster, CO (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)