Mechanical Superintendent/ Forman for HVAC PROJECTS
Full Job Description
lrreno Construction Company is seeking a talented Mechanical Superintendent /Forman to join a diverse team to manage complex mechanical HVAC upgrades to buildings and create unique solutions for complex problems. Our offices are located in Washington DC and we are fully engaged in Construction Management and General Contracting for the government, institutional facilities, and office space.
- Ensures construction projects are built in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Interfaces with clients, architects and engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees.
- Works in partnership with our Project Manager to ensure ultimate project success.
- Certifies that all onsite personal comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules and ethics.
- Coordinate and schedule equipment and material deliveries.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work.
- Minimum of 5 years HVAC mechanical upgrades and Supervision Experience.
- Mechanical, Engineering or Construction Management degree would be a plus.
- Able to communicate with others both written and orally.
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Related keywords: mechanical engineer, engineer, mechanical design engineer, solidworks, mechanical designer, mechanical engineering
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- HVAC: 5 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place