If you are a hard-working, dedicated individual, looking to join a great team, you are just what Mid Valley Engineering (MVE) is looking for.
MVE is seeking a dynamic Civil Engineer to join our fast-growing company. We have been serving the central valley for over 48 years, and as the need for our services has grown, so has the need to expand our team. MVE is a family oriented business that believes in the importance of a positive and supportive environment. As part of the engineering team, you will collaborate closely with the Sr. Vice Civil Engineer, Project Manager, and other members to define project goals, meet the company’s quality standards and hold strong relationship building skills. Come be a part of something GREAT!
We are looking for engineers with the preferred qualifications:
- Licensed in California, or ability to become licensed within a year of hire
- Working knowledge with the following programs: Civil 3D, Hydraflow, Microsoft Office and Hec-HMS
MVE is headquartered in Modesto and the heart of California’s Central Valley, making it an ideal home base to reach many of Northern California’s most beautiful and renowned locations. From cities and beaches to lakes and mountains, any desired experience is with-in reach. Within a couple hours, you could find yourself sightseeing in San Francisco, hiking in Yosemite, skiing in Lake Tahoe, wine-tasting in Napa Valley, exploring the State’s history in Sacramento or even surfing in Santa Cruz. Whatever your interest, the region offers a wealth of experiences that few places on the globe can match. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Preparing engineering studies for grading, sanitary sewer, drainage and water systems
- Preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates (PS&E) for infrastructure improvements including roads, sewer and water systems, grading and drainage facilities for a variety of private and public projects
- Project assignments may include entitlement/tentative maps and subdivisions and site developments, infrastructure planning, roadway and utility Capital Improvement Programs
- Employer paid Dental/Vision/Health Insurance
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please respond with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- CAD software: 5 years (Preferred)
- A valid PE license (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity