The Project Engineer is responsible for designing solutions for product applications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, specifies and interprets P&ID’s, BOM’s and O&M’s.
- Provides submittal and start-up support.
- Assists in evaluating customer specifications to designate the proper solution, accurate BOM’s and capital/operating cost estimates.
- Completes required bids and proposals by required internal due date.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting operational tests.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer generated reports.
- Bachelor's degree Chemical Engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to perform calculations needed for drawing creation.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
- AutoCAD Design software; Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word, Adobe Word Processing software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year