***Security Clearance Required:
This position will provide T&E Engineering support to the AIRWorks Special Projects Execution & Advanced Rapid Integration (SPEAR) team Lead Test Engineer (LTE) for multiple projects within the SPEAR and PEO U&W project portfolios.
Tasks Performed:The candidate will be required to:
- The candidate will support the lead T&E engineer to evaluate mission capabilities for C-UAS. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Directly support the lead project engineer.
- Coordinate the T&E needs for the CUAS Projects in support of the ATO and performance characterization of the systems
- Responsible for supporting all T&E engineering, integration, software lab requirements to execute the project requirements
- Organize and manage all software testing to integrate and deliver the mission suite software configuration set.
- Support the T&E engineering and integration needs for all logistics and training device requirements.
- Work within ECP process as required to change the requirement, or note that a deviation will need to be documented.
Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field from an A-BET accredited college or university. (REQUIRED)
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university.
Electrical Engineering (background in Networking and computers)
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 to 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Journeyman level person typically performs all functional duties independently.
A Senior level person within a labor category has over 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a MA/MS degree. A Senior level person typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
Allowable Experience/Education Substitutions:
Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree.
No substitutions for a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field. This is required.
Desired Knowledge Skills Abilities (KSAs) Qualifications:
- Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience in Navy system development and acquisition
- SECRET clearance and an active SIPR account with SIPR token
- Hands-on experience with systems engineering rigor and best practices in application to Navy systems
- Demonstrated ability to apply systems engineering principles to system development and test processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development and testing
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and contribute across integrated product teams to develop and implement technical solutions and integrated products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and effectively interact with senior leadership and sponsors
- Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to interface with military, contractor, and government personnel at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work in a fast-paced and accountable environment
Security Clearance Required:
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.