Bayotech, Inc. a leading provider of small-scale hydrogen generation systems, is seeking one Technologist to join our R&D team. This is a full-time position with potential evening, weekend and holiday work based at our Albuquerque, NM facility.
- Associate of Science degree in any STEM disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in building, maintaining and troubleshooting chemical/gas process systems.
- Basic computer literacy using MS office software
Looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to interact with R&D scientists, engineers and other technicians to build, operate, maintain and troubleshoot a sophisticated hydrogen generation testing facility.
- Build, operate, maintain and troubleshoot the R&D testing unit.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Spend the majority of time working on piping, instrumentation, low voltage systems.
- Operating near/with high temperature equipment.
- Working with high pressure gases.
- Perform job roles and responsibilities while wearing personal protective equipment PPE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place