Colorado Civil Group, Inc. is a civil engineering firm located in Loveland, Colorado, and provides municipal and land development services to clients along the Front Range of Colorado. Visit our website at www.ccginc.us for additional information.
Colorado Civil Group has an immediate career opportunity available for a qualified civil engineer to serve as a porject manager / design engineer, and candidates should have a minimum 5 years experience in infrastructure design of municipal and private land development projects and production work.
Preferred Design Experience
- Public and Private Land Development
- Site Grading and Drainage
- Street Design
- Potable Water Systems, Storm Drainage Systems, Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Preparation of Bidding Documents and Construction Specifications
- Experience in plan review, infrastructure master planning, construction observation/contract administration, stormwater modeling, GIS, or raw water irrigation design are a plus.
Software or Technology Experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excel, and Word.
- SWMM, HECRAS, Urban Drainage software
- ARC GIS software is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Health/Dental/Vision (Employer Paid Premiums for Employee & Family)
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
No calls or drop-in's please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year