Robotics Engineer (Motion Planning and control)
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, & OPT Opportunities (leading to H1B sponsorship) Available
American Red Dot (ARD) is a research arm of Red Dot Robotics (RDR), a Singapore-based organization committed to advancing autonomous driving A.I. Members of this team will collaborate closely with colleagues based in Singapore to successfully execute projects.
ARD specializes in autonomous movement of ground service equipment in airports, utilizing autonomous vehicle sensors and state-of-the-art driving A.I. to automate any type of vehicle and interoperate them with a fleet management system. ARDR robots raise productivity, increase resource traceability, achieve optimal resource allocation, remove accidents and increase overall bottom line of clients.
To learn more, visit us at www.reddotrobotics.com
Optional Practical Training (OPT) opportunities are also available to international students & professionals. Visa sponsorship leading to U.S. Permanent Residency is available depending on job performance.
- Please Note: ARD's hiring office is located in Greenville, PA.
- The Job site varies across major cities (based on assignment and need upon hire)
- You will be involved in the development and testing of motion planning, and decision making system for high speed moving robots, to ensure the vehicle is able to operate safely in a mixed user environment.
- You will be involved in designing and conducting the tests to quantify the performance of the vision based intelligence module
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor in Computing or a related field
- Hands on experiences in vehicle path planning, motion control algorithms, machine learning
- Strong in C++ programming
ADDED APPLICANT ADVANTAGES:
- Knowledge in ROS
- Knowledge in CUDA
Who might be interested?
- Industry Professionals
- Fresh/Recent University Graduates
- International Students seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) opportunities
- International professionals/students interested in:
- Careers in the U.S.
- Pathway towards U.S. immigration opportunities
Job Type: Full-time