Job Title: Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer
Job Description: To implement and improve the operations excellence programs for the company, driving focus and passion for continuous improvement.
About Us: GF Harvel produces pressure piping, waste piping, double containment, fittings, joining technologies, and other products mainly for the safe and reliable conveyance of water and corrosive media. We look to hire the best people and provide them the best benefits to improve their lives, including a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision coverage and perks such as quarterly gym reimbursement and tuition reimbursement programs.
About the Role: You will help drive continuous improvement efforts across our manufacturing facilities. You will be responsibility for the coaching and development of our leaders on how to not only execute OpEx projects, but also how to drive the culture towards CI being who we are, not just what we do.
· Identify company goals: You will be responsible for compiling and analysing loss data for the facilities and supporting all departments with the creation of goals and targets based on losses
· Training & Development: You will provide training to identify project leaders on CI tools such as SMED, DMAIC, 6S, Kanban, Centerline, and other tools. You will also meet with project leaders to ensure roadblocks are removed and projects remain on track. You will also provide advice and guidance on more complex projects.
· Execution & Sustainability: You will create cadences with all project leaders to ensure all projects remain on track and goals are met or exceeded. After project completion, ensure project leaders sustain through metric creation, standard work, and continuous coaching.
About You: The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· 5-9 years in continuous improvement within a manufacturing environment
· Bachelor's degree in industrial, mechanical, electrical, biological, or any other engineering program.
· Black or Green Belt in Six-Sigma preferred
· Great interpersonal skills, someone who has the ability to influence and motivate others
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are ready to become part of our family, APPLY online here:
In your cover letter, please explain why your experience is relevant to this role.
GF strives to support work/life balance by extending flexible work time models consistent with local business conditions.
- GF believes that career development is an ongoing, team-oriented collaboration and supports this philosophy with a formalized structure that places high value on employee goals.
- To support health and well-being, GF offers a variety of activities and options to support fitness and good nutrition.
- GF offers comprehensive packages with elements that support proactive health management, generous savings plans, and other benefits above typical market offerings.
Georg Fischer Harvel, LLC is an EOE employer. Authorization to work in the US is required. Sponsorship for this position is not available. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. No recruiter or 3rd part placement agency solicitations will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location