- This is a customer facing role to lead the design, configuration and implementation of our Business Intelligence, Application Migration and/or real time Integration Solutions as part of a team.
- Work at times may entail operating as the Project/Program Manager, interfacing with the implementation team members/key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, and adopting to various lead roles in the successful implementation of the solution.
- Monitor the team to ensure the reduction of churn on the project with the product development and the customer. Tasks include: Directing the gathering of requirements with the customer; developing of Use Cases, solutions, Test Cases & procedures; assisting team & customers with User Acceptance Testing; etc.
- Major role will be communicating and setting both team members and customer expectations; and addressing customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner.
- Leading a team in supporting and maintaining software products & solutions. Tasks include: leading the troubleshooting, installation of software/licenses, performance optimization, the successful deployment and ongoing operations of products/solutions on both internal and customer networks.
- Leading the troubleshoot ancillary software & applications; network; and hardware due to issues preventing execution, optimal performance, connections, security, etc. of products/solutions on internal and customer premise.
Job Description (Detail):
- Support Project Managers and lead the team to:
- Identify, decompose, and document solution requirements.
- Develop Use Cases, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Success Criteria for the project.
- Perform solution development; Unit & System Integration Testing (SIT) and assist customer in performing User Acceptance Testing(UAT).
- Troubleshoot issues & outages of software/solution and ancillary software & applications; network; and hardware due to issues preventing execution, optimal performance, connections, security, etc. on internal and customer premise.
- Analyze various debug/applicable log files from databases, products, application servers, etc. to ascertain root causes for issue resolution.
- Perform software product fresh and/or upgrades installations and/or work closely with both and customer System Administrators for smooth installations, upgrades and issue resolution involving software products.
- Ensure software application security is enforced access the solution.
- Contribute to the project internal knowledge capture (within Microsoft Team Channel) with technical documentation, manuals, and lessons learned regarding products and solutions.
- Submitting PD tickets for enhancements or bugs, along with timely follow-up until resolution.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Work closely with customer Office on Audits and Analysis to ensure appropriate controls and audit logs are in place.
- Work closely with various Product Development (PD) & Quality Assurance (QA) departments keeping abreast of latest features, compatibility, and product technologies.
· Resourcefulness, methodical thinking, and complex problem-solving aptitude is a required skill in this role. Able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly is necessary as 65% of this role will be troubleshooting.
· Required to have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Being a team player is required.
- Strong English verbal communication is required to interface with both eQ and Customer administrators.
- Strong English technical writing skills is required to document procedures, etc.
- Meticulous and document centric thinking is required.
- Ability & willingness to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and complex applications is required.
- Ability to quickly understand workflow and process requirements of business units related to the application is required.
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service and a good listener.
· Ability to work through ambiguous work situations is required.
· Required (4) E’s (brings energy, energize those around them, proven ability to execute (counted on to simply deliver) and edge (to think out of the box, extrapolate/interpolate from the core task) and passion.
- Broad understanding of supply chain, Product Data Management (PDM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), manufacturing, shop floor control, logistics- Maintenance/Repair/Overhaul (MRO), andProduct Lifecycle Management (PLM). Additionally, will be able to provide solution to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and business process change for implementation, and/or extending of existing applications. Moreover, will be able to lead IT process improvement initiatives.
- Programming experience to create/analyze/design application specific Procedures, API, Packages, Functions, Materialized Views, Triggers, and other database objects, etc.
· Strong understanding of Relational Database concepts, OLAP principles and business intelligence, reporting and analytics.
- Hands-on experience with designing, developing and implementing complex interfaces and/or migrations with other Application and/or database systems.
- Experience working with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) tool (e.g. SAP-PI, TIBCO, Mule, Talend, Fuse, Webmethods, Oracle/IBM ESB); performing Extraction/Translations/Load (ETL); experience on data integration projects.
- Database knowledge and experience with SQL and T-SQL programming.
- Hands-on experience with requirements gathering, design, implementation, and support of the solutions.
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange Server, firewalls, concepts of networks (VLAN, LAN, WAN, VPN), concepts of Microsoft Operating Systems and LINUX.
· Experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness.
· Exposure to concepts of system security (e.g. Single-sign-on, Kerberos).
· Hands-on experience configuring & optimizing enterprise level applications.
· Hands on experience extracting and reading log files.
· Exposure to troubleshooting issues that may arise with JBOSS.
· Experience gathering, writing & decomposition of requirements; creating Test cases, plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), procedures & success criteria.
· Experience leading and conducting Unit, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
Preferred Qualifications (Major Plus):
· Hands on experience configuring enterprise Databases, DataMart, data warehouse or data lake. (major plus)
- Business Intelligence (BI) and/or Reporting/analytics, e.g. Crystal Reports, Cognos, and Big Data. (major plus)
· Hands on experience & knowledge Configuring and/or Using Teamcenter emphasis on understanding the BMIDE. (major plus)
· Hands on experience & knowledge Configuring SAP. (major plus)
· Hands on experience & knowledge Configuring ENOVIA. (major plus)
· Hands on experience & knowledge Configuring WINDCHILL PLM. (major plus)
· Hands on experience & knowledge with other Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) & Product Data Management (PDM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Manufacturing Execution (MES), Maintenance-Repair-Overhaul (MRO) systems. (major plus)
- Military background working with Government networks e.g. DISA.
· Navy (NAVAIR or NAVSEA), Air Force, Marines experience (either as enlisted or contractor) integrating Gov. (Navy preferably) systems with integration tools (e.g. MuleSoft, etc.).
· Worked Navy bases.
· Familiar with Navy systems and business processes in the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) area. (major plus)
· If they had clearances in past without it being revoked. (major plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Data Migration,Integration or ETL: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location