American Healthtech, a subsidiary of CPSI and a growing software technology company, is searching for an Automation Test Engineer for its Ridgeland, MS location. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a national leader in healthcare software, then take a look at American Healthtech!
The Automation Test Engineer will be a part of a team of experienced IT professionals tasked with testing and evaluating our proprietary application and supporting products to assist Long Term Care Facilities’ daily activities. Leveraging an Agile development methodology that provides the ability to react to ever changing Regulatory and Market requirements.
Automation Test Engineer
Work with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Analysts to implement market requirements and functional specifications
Work with Selenium based code to create new and update existing automation test suites
Design and code applications for testing in accordance with functional and technical programming standards
Perform test case creation, execution, and data validity testing, knowledge of Qmetry product is a plus
Test and analyze components of the system based on project design requirements
Ensure that the modified and/or newly created application components interact appropriately
Create and conduct quality-control tests and analyze to ensure software meets or exceeds specified standard, acceptance metrics and end-user requirements
Complete all appropriate technical documentation required to maintain the application
Recommend processes enhancements of the quality assurance and testing strategies effectiveness
Participate in quality reviews and ensure traceability of the application design changes to the requirements
Work with the Quality Assurance team in defining, updating and communicating quality policies, processes, and procedures
Identify and communicate potential risks and roadblocks
Create a collaborative environment with other team members to ensure the team's overall effectiveness
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in computer science or related area or equivalent experience
- Working Knowledge of an Object-Oriented programming language
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving collaborative environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- Experience with .NET Framework (ASP.NET, MVC, WinForms)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with writing T-SQL
- Experience on an Agile team producing web-based, n-tier applications
- Experience with test automation (Selenium) and performance testing tools (JMeter, LoadRunner)
- Experience in testing or quality assurance
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
Why American Healthtech?
Because American Healthtech is where careers grow. One of our core values is that “People Matter”—our employees, clients, families, and communities. Joining the American Healthtech team means that you’re more than an employee: you’re helping transform community healthcare for rural and critical access hospitals across the nation! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.