We are looking for a great SQA Engineer to join the team! In this role you will create test suites, test cases, and test scripts. You will work closely with the software development team and other technical stakeholders to build top-notch product deliverables.
As the SQA Engineer you will execute functional, system, integration, and regression tests as you drive team performance against defined quality goals! You will own the successful delivery of your quality roadmap and co-own the overall product's success.
Applicants should have:
- Minimum of 5+ years engineering experience
- Experience with test plans development and execution
- Experience creating and executing functional test plans in a software-with-hardware environment
- Expert knowledge of Agile development process
- Knowledge of SQL for gathering test results
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, math, physics or other engineering field
Work Conditions: This role will require daily interaction with large robotic devices, performing duties on site will be required. The environment requires Covid vaccination for access to allow for maximum employee safety**
Do you consider yourself a problem-solver and detail-oriented? Do you enjoy working independently and as part of a team? If so, then maybe this is the role for you!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cranberry Township, PA 16066: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Do you now, or will you in the future require sponsorship?
- Do you have experience testing software on hardware?
Work Location: One location