Automation validation Engineer - PLC
location: W*indsor, CO*
12 Plus month contract . Locals only as they need to be onsite once a week.
- Automation Engineering background
- Ability to read PLC code to obtain tag references for use in OQ documents (Ladders, Structured Text, Function Block)
- Understand how to validate a network based control system including PAS elements
- Develop and write URS based Requirements documents, IQs, and OQs that directly satisfy the requirements traceability documentation
- Conduct Shop Floor and offline testing that fulfill the regulatory requirements being met by this Gamp 5 style validation effort.
- Strictly a Process and Software Validation role with an emphasis on creating the needed documents to satisfy the Carestream Regulatory system already in place. This position supports existing technical engineering roles by completing the needed validation documents. It is not just an advisory position, rather an active participant position in the completion of the needed documentation. Technical engineering resources will work in concert with this individual to develop requirements for their responsible Vax waves. This individual will be responsible for the final deliverables, working with regulatory personnel to insure a smooth transition from the requirements thru the final shop floor testing phases of the project.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- PLC code: 3 years (Preferred)
- Automation Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19