KoMiCo Technology, Inc., the number-one company in the entire world at cleaning, coating, and refurbishing semi-conductor parts, is seeking a Process Engineer.
The following lists of job duties are non-inclusive. Business needs may dictate additional job responsibilities and assignments as needed.
- Carry out research relevant to developing and improving process
- Responsible for process monitoring with SPC
- Responsible for all of process issues and troubleshooting including OCAP
- Test, document and establish procedures for new products
- Create the fixture if needed
- Create SOP and Process Routing in MES
- Responsible for process change
- New Material and New Equipment Qualification
- Calculation Testing cost and Actual Production Cost
- Provide technical support to customer meeting
- Responsible for improving process analyst and technician skills.
- Make the project planning and carry out
- Reporting to department manager about all of related work and issues
- Possible to take over process analyst and technician job duty
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic Material and Chemistry Knowledge
- Statistical Process Control(SPC)
- Design of Experiment(DOE)
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Able to navigate stairs and ladders and access confined and tight space areas
- Able to work within diverse work environments; i.e. Clean room, Office, & Outdoors
- Occasional lifting pushing and pulling of up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending and squatting in order to reach in difficult to reach areas
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to type, write and perform other repetitive motions for long periods of time
- Must follow all Environmental Health and Safety procedures and understand the impact of position on safety and environment.
- Must thoroughly understand consequences of failure to follow operational and EHS procedures
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Material Science) from an accredited University
or minimum 6 years of Process Analyst experience in related business area
KoMico was founded in 2013 from MiCo(est.1996) by separating precision cleaning and special coating business for devices and tools used in semiconductor manufacturing. MiCo and its affiliate KoMiCo has developed cutting-edge technologies such as precision cleaning & refurbishment for functional consumable parts in semiconductor/LCD manufacturing. Since April of 1998, our R&D center's constant research and development has lead to the expansion of cleaning processes : from Etch to all semiconductor manufacturing processes including CVD, Sputter, as well as launching MiCo in display businesses; LCD, PDP and OLED etc., KoMiCo has actively met customer's needs and requests by constantly improving our working environment, our service quality and shortening our delivery time. We have also contributed to customers' raw cost reduction and improved yield rate, through our development of top-notch technologies of precision cleaning and special coating. In addition, we have expanded the scope of business as a result of development of carbon composite material used in solar energy industries and high temperature process industries. KoMiCo will grow into the leading company in precision cleaning and special coating not only for devices and tools of semiconductor manufacturing but also for other high-tech industries. KoMiCo will strive to be "the global No.1 Chamber Solution Provider", growing with customers by creating their value and profits.
KoMiCo will grow into the leading company in precision cleaning and special coating not only for devices and tools of semiconductor manufacturing but also for other high-tech industries. KoMiCo will strive to be "the global No.1 Chamber Solution Provider", growing with customers by creating their value and profits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance