Looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge for a growing manufacturing company in Western Wisconsin? Our client supplies to the oil and gas industry and their customers continue to increase business with them and they have become a trusted partner with quality, delivery and technical assistance!
They have 35 employees now and are positioned to double their business within a year! This is a ground floor opportunity to be part of an exciting growth period!
This position reports to the General Manager and will provide you the responsibilities of:
- Spending 50% of your time creating CNC programs for the new parts that are going to be produced
- Continually looking for better ways to process parts, reduce scrap, improve quality, reduce set up time and improve overall plant processes
- Providing shop floor support when issues arise, driving to root cause and implementing all levels of the corrective action
- Creating, reviewing, and approving new and existing process documentation
- Working with Manufacturing and Purchasing to implement new cost saving designs, components, and techniques
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of three years CNC programming experience; preferably with Mastercam
- Excellent blue print reading skills
- A good understanding of 3 & 4 axis machining, 5 axis is nice to have
- Familiar with ISO systems
- Proven experience with process improvement
This position will provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and position you for career growth with a growing company. You will be in a very high profile position and success will make you a leading candidate for a future promotion.
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; referencing Job ID# mr2992.
Think this may not be a fit? Please send you resume anyway and we’ll see if you are a fit for our other positions!