nou Systems, Inc. (nSI) is seeking a Junior Engineer / Scientist to provide support to our Technical Solutions Team within our rapidly growing technology company, with multiple locations, operating in the missile defense, cybersecurity, test range modernization, and space control marketspaces.
The successful candidate will support the Technical Solutions Team on a variety of technical projects. The candidate is expected to demonstrate innovative application of technical skills to solve challenging problems and serve as a source of professional and technical knowledge accumulated through experience. The candidate will work autonomously and as part of a team of engineers and scientists, as necessary, to develop technical solutions.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree within an engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: data analysis, system design, software development, cyber, or modeling & simulation
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- Application of engineering principles and scientific investigative techniques to support planning, analysis, assessment, and reporting activities to accomplish customer requirements
- Experience with software development or analysis using MATLAB, Python, Java, SQL, SysML, or similar programming tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and proficiency with office automation tools
This position offers significant advancement opportunity within a dynamic, high-tech company with competitive benefits. nou Systems was named as the 2015 Winner of Small Business of the Year in the Government Contracting - Technology category, and for three years (2017, 2018, 2019) was named to the Inc. 5000 List as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. We invite you to learn more about our company and culture by visiting our website at www.nou-systems.com.
nSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at nSI are based upon a candidate’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job and are free from discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.