Concourse Federal Group (Concourse) aspires to serve clients as their trusted partner, solving problems, and providing services to improve organizational performance. Concourse combines the most talented real estate, communications, management consulting, technology, and acquisition subject matter experts with innovative tools to deliver the necessary solutions. Concourse creates cohesive teams with diverse backgrounds, knowledge, and skills to break down barriers to success, and together, help clients achieve the unachievable. To fulfill its mission, Concourse seeks to build and enhance its most valuable resources by maximizing opportunities for its dedicated professionals. By providing direct supervision, training, and mentoring for its employees, Concourse pursues the effective development of knowledge, skills, and judgment required to fulfill its unique and important mission.
Education, Certifications, Affiliation
- The CM-FP shall possess a degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- The CM-FP shall possess a certificate demonstrating completion of the OSHA 10-Hour Safety Training Class
o Relevant Project Experience
- It is preferred that the CM-FP shall possess experience working in the state of New York.
- It is preferred that the CM-FP shall possess commercial healthcare experience and strongly preferred that the CM-FP possess healthcare experience supporting the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
· The CM-FP shall possess experience reviewing design and construction plans against existing site conditions.
· The CM-FP shall possess experience in the resolution of unforeseen site and design conditions/problems and propose cost effective technical solutions.
· The CM-FP shall possess experience conducting inspections and inventories of such structures to identify and note deficiencies, problems, or the general physical condition of such structures.
· CM-FP shall have 5 years’ experience practicing Fire Protection engineering. (10 years’ experience strongly preferred)
- CM-FP shall have 5 years’ experience inspecting fire protection construction.
Required Skills and Knowledge
· Knowledge of all aspects of commercial electrical construction including but not limited to Life Safety systems, Sprinkler systems, Fire Alarm systems, HVAC systems, testing and balancing, operations, sheet metal duct systems, and control systems including direct digital controls.
· Knowledge of low voltage systems including but not limited to fire alarm, telecommunication and data distribution, nurse call and code blue, motion intrusion detection, two way radio, security management and access control, public address, master antenna TV, and HVAC direct digital controls.
· Ability to provide cost estimates and take-offs for the structural contract modifications.
· Ability to determine compliance of workmanship, materials, equipment and installed work with contract requirements and industry standards.
· Working knowledge and understanding of building, safety, and environmental codes.
· Working knowledge of environmental, civil, safety, architectural and structural fields.
Communication, Language, and Software Skills
· Ability to utilize a variety of software programs to monitor, update, and produce work products by applying knowledge of computer literacy.
· Ability to exercise good interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fire Protection engineering/construction: 5 years (Required)
- Department of Veteran Affairs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly