Job Description - Electrical Engineer
· Develop one-line diagrams.
· Design and engineering for a complete building.
· Create electrical project specifications.
· Attend site visits and develop project scopes of work.
· Work with design teams to complete designs on design-build and design-assist projects.
· Work thru value engineering options.
· Review of project submittals and shop drawings for compliance with specifications.
· Perform short-circuit, coordination and arc-flash studies.
· Review product submittals.
· Review test reports.
· Collaborative and team oriented.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Flexibility with work hours.
· Willing to travel.
· Willing to obtain PE license.
· Customer focused.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of Revit MEP.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to read process diagrams, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
· Fluent with the National Electric Code.
· Ability to apply sound engineering solutions while considering budget, schedule and operational performance.
· Good understanding of how things work mechanically and electrically as well as the ability to learn new manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of power system modeling software and willingness to learn SKM Powertools software for power system studies such as load flow, arc flash, and protective coordination studies.
- Knowledge of facility power distribution systems.
· BS, Electrical Engineering
· At least 2 years’ experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off