Multiple candidates needed to provide professional environmental engineering services to municipal and federal clients.
Minimum 5 years of consulting experience
Professional license is strongly preferred (PE)
Excellent communication skills. The vast majority of deliverables are either reports or management plans.
Flexibility both in type and location of assignments
Perform water and/or wastewater process evaluation and optimization.
Design of water and/or wastewater treatment plant improvements.
Design of pipelines, pump stations and/or lift stations.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,102.00 - $116,290.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
No cubicles or shared offices
- Professional Engineer License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place