Looking for a career with purpose? One that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to a highly successful team? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems in Manassas, VA. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic candidate striving to succeed in a career that develops new skills while performing a variety of tasks to include analysis, problem solving, and critical thinking. This employment opportunity with Lockheed Martin includes on the job mentorship by some of the brightest engineers in the defense industry and they will challenge you to grow your skills in computer systems, hardware, software and networking. Successful applicants will join a team that currently develops, delivers, and operates fully integrated solutions for military users across the globe. Candidates that have a strong desire to engage, and understand the fundamentals of engineering are highly encouraged to apply.
Must have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance at the Secret Level.
Here Are Some of the Benefits You Can Enjoy:
- Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education and less than 1 Year of experience.
- Good working knowledge of Windows based systems and Microsoft products, including use of Queries, Pivot Tables and management of databases
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn a variety of new skills and tools.
- Computer literacy
- Microsoft office
- General tool knowledge
- Data management
- Proficient writing, research, and communication skills
- Capable of performing regular inventory counts and verifying against BOM.
- Experience tracking schedules and tasks.
- Good organizational skills coordinating deliveries, managing daily tasks, and tracking communications.
- Ability to interface and communicate with other functional areas and collaborate with multiple individuals.
- Ability to create tracking spreadsheets or utilize databases.
- Experience with MS Office suite of products especially Excel, Power Point and Share Space.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working with and manipulating large data subsets.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.