KRG has partnered with a manufacturing company who is eager to add a Project Engineer to their team on a long-term contract basis. This position does have the potential to lead to direct-hire, based on operational needs. In this role you will be assisting the engineering group with existing drawings and generating approval drawings for new equipment orders, as well as file maintenance and data entry.
- Updating historical files to 3D models
- Supporting engineer group on large integrated projects
- Maintaining engineering drawing library
- Aiding in the implementation of MRP system
- Data entry
Ideal candidates will be able to communicate with customers in a professional manner. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously independently is also essential.
- 2+ years of mechanical engineering experience
- Associates degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of Sage MRP system a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Mechanical engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sage: 1 year (Preferred)