Symmetrix Composite Tooling, Inc. is a multi-axis digital fabricator specializing in composites and serving progressive industries such as alternative energy, transportation, marine, art, and architecture, operating multiple tooling plants located across the country. Creativity, accuracy, attention to detail and surface fidelity is essential to the success of the company.
The CNC Programmer will receive customer provided CAD geometry and information to generate tool paths and run simulations for Symmetrix large format 5-axis CNC routers.
Working under the direction of the Plant Manager, Shop Floor Supervisor, and engineering, the CNC programmer will be responsible for:
- Preparing customer files for tool path generation.
- Creating NC tool path programs meeting tolerance and quality standards.
- Running tool path simulations for collision detection.
- Generating shop documentation as needed.
- Communicating with the CNC machine operators.
- Sales support through CAD interpretation.
- Preparing presentation images as required.
- Managing project documentation.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in and knowledge of:
- The 3-D CAD environment.
- CNC programming, G & M-codes and the general Windows environment
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- FRP tooling methods
- Knowledge of Siemens NX and Rhino a plus
- CNC machine operation a plus
A talented, hard working person with a positive attitude will win this position. Salary is competitive and balanced with experience. To learn more about Symmetrix Composite Tooling, you are welcome to view the company website (www.symmetrixcomposites.com) and Facebook. If you feel you meet the above standards, please respond to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative