CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Summary: The primary role of the Industrial Engineering position is to fully document and support DOAS(Dedicated Outdoor Air System) production. The candidate must establish a high level of knowledge over the product or products they oversee.
- Implement New Products and Design Changes into manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure that there is exact duplication of products and process between manufacturing facilities.
- Become the product expert with a select product or group of products for all manufacturing facilities.
- Document product builds and instructions using Dozuki software.
- Review and Implement product ECNs at manufacturing plants.
- Ensure perfect quality assurance of all managed products and address manufacturing issues associated with these products.
- 0-10 yrs experience
- 4-year technical degree, in an electrical, electronics or mechanically oriented curriculum
- Internship/co-op experience is preferred
- Must enjoy hands on product exposure
- Electrical skills and experience needed
- AutoCAD or similar software a must
- Multi-tasking, problem solving and strong communication skills a must
- Strong desire to please the customer with perfect product quality and to maintain a safe work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401-K with employer match
- Optional medical
- Disability and life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive base salary + monthly bonus based on productivity and profits
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. At this time we are not able to consider applicants that require sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment visa status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)