FEECO International, Inc., a leading manufacturer of material processing/handling equipment has an opening for a Structural Project Engineer. The Project Engineer has technical responsibility for assigned projects. We are seeking a Structural Engineer that is a licensed P.E. in the state of Wisconsin. The Project Engineer is responsible for all engineering on assigned projects, which could include mechanical, instrumentation, and process but able to support all projects as a Structural Engineer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible to calculate and size structural components such as conveyor trusses, elevator casings, equipment foundation bases, structural platforms, support structures.
- Develop foundation reactions given site and process conditions.
- In addition to structural, responsible for all necessary engineering and design decisions required to adequately complete the project including mechanical, instrumentation, and process.
- Establish required timelines for activities.
- Completion of design data sheets (by Equipment) that outline key design parameters.
- Coordinate with vendors in the selection of individual power transmission components and larger process equipment.
- The Project Engineer has the responsibility to review and approve all design changes in FEECO’s standard equipment offerings.
- Work closely with the Product Managers in the development of Product Improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring a proper design review is conducted on all drawings critical to the overall projects in-house (i.e. General Arrangement drawings).
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering with a Structural Engineering P.E. license in the state of Wisconsin; equivalent education and work experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in his/her technical field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Project Engineer.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Inventor, & RISA 3-D.
FEECO is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Green Bay, WI 54311: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Work Location: One location