Crenshaw Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a 23 year old plumbing, mechanical and electrical construction design firm specializing in industrial and commercial design. The firm is based in Raleigh, NC with a branch office in Melbourne, Florida.
- Excellent opportunity for engineering/CAD based candidates to design the plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems of industrial facilities, offices, condominiums, restaurants, retail stores, high rise buildings.
- This position includes interacting with our clients such as architects, contractors, owners and city inspectors.
- We are looking for independent and motivated candidates to be paired with a professional engineer to aid in the design process with goals of passing the FE and PE exams.
- Autocad/Revit is used for all aspects of drafting and design.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 3.0 Minimum GPA for recent grads
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit design capabilities is a plus
- Ability to perform field surveys when required * Ability to Obtain Working knowledge of building codes
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Experience with building systems is a plus
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Local to Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Raleigh-Durham, NC (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail